Anyone who still thinks "something to do with gaming?" when they hear "Twitch" should now open their ears and eyes wide. Because for the music industry, donations are buried here. In the US, live stream beat challenges, exclusive Q&As with your favorite artist, or studio room tours via Twitch are already commonplace as a source of income. In Germany, the whole thing is still in its infancy, but a few artists are already taking big steps: "Just chatting" with Bushido or Kool Savas, building beats with Ahzumjot or baking cinnamon buns with BLVTH, Twitch makes it possible. Gen Z is loving it.
TINCON - teenageinternetworkconference - sends c/o pop xoxo what it knows best: young people and info about the Internet. In their sessions, the experts explain to older people & the music industry what they need to know to become Gen Z savvy.
Speaker: Robin Seiler
This Expert Session will be held in German and is organized in cooperation with TINCON – teenageinternetwork conference.
Sources to the session
2) TolgaFreediver: https://www.twitch.tv/tolgafreediver/clip/AgileGeniusNewtTheTarFu
3) The Voice of Germany: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucZWUac14rk
10) Berlin Culture Cast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEHjvHVWfoc&t=6023s
11) Alligatoah: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfK-ycyL_Pc
12) 16BARS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esXtZ_QTV4Y
13) Metallica Blizzcon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9eKnOaEBKM
BLVTH Instastory: https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/18121902370156919/
Source background music